Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Heres to you.

So I'm getting psyched for Halloween 2010 here and I'm going back and looking at the 09 submissions and heres your vid. I love zombies to start with so I gravitated straight towards it. I have to give you 10 across the board because this make me literally laugh out loud belly laugh and its fantastic animation. Well done thanks for making my morning.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Great

This was great man. I noticed similarity to the bosses in left 4 dead. The iguana was like a smoker. The Walrus was like a boomer and the garden Gnome was like a hunter. Don't know if you did this on purpose, subconsciously or coincidentally. But great film anyway.

FelixColgrave responds:

This was put up here late- I actually finished this on 16th October '08. Those bitches at Left4Dead copied ME!

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Amazing

Thats is easily the best flash animation i have ever seen. You get top marks for story, audio and animation. Your backgrounds were awesome and I could tell you spent a lot of time making this. Well done and looking forward to the next.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

really well done

I thought that was really good after I figured out how to get past the never ending hallway. I really like the programming and the art was creative too. I just didn't really like the music but thats personal preference. Well done.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

ARGHHH

Awesome game, fuckin love it, BUT why the hell do you die when the timer runs out on the boat? then you have to fight cerzak all over again .... every time!!!!!! I really want to finish your game but I'm sooooooooooo frustrated!!! Awesome job though! you get max points even though you frustrate me so.

Madness sniper game Madness sniper game

Good Job

I don't see why others are not evaluating the skill involved making this! I think its a good job man and don't pay attention to the negatives, half of them don't even upload content!

Final Fantasy VII Metal Remix Final Fantasy VII Metal Remix

This is Awesome

Bravo good sir

The Cetra Nation ( FF7 ) The Cetra Nation ( FF7 )

First Review, Really?

Awesome reproduction. Keep it up man. Very cool. Thank You

winKoneR responds:

and maybe also the last review.. as I see this track is now in top5 of VGM, it will be zerobombed in few minutes... but I don't give a damn, one review like this will made my day ! Thank you sir, for your listen and appreciation. It means lot to me, because the time I spend on making this song wasn't wasted since at least one person likes it ! I thank you !