Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

really well done

I thought that was really good after I figured out how to get past the never ending hallway. I really like the programming and the art was creative too. I just didn't really like the music but thats personal preference. Well done.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

ARGHHH

Awesome game, fuckin love it, BUT why the hell do you die when the timer runs out on the boat? then you have to fight cerzak all over again .... every time!!!!!! I really want to finish your game but I'm sooooooooooo frustrated!!! Awesome job though! you get max points even though you frustrate me so.

Madness sniper game Madness sniper game

Good Job

I don't see why others are not evaluating the skill involved making this! I think its a good job man and don't pay attention to the negatives, half of them don't even upload content!

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

The Best Game Ever!

This game is fucking fantastic!!! I commend you on your fine work! Thank you! One suggestion though.... put in an option to clean the map for like 500exp or something. Keep on truckin man!

Rise Of The Dead Survival Rise Of The Dead Survival

Not a bad crack at it

very good attempt, It needs a little tweaking but with experience this game will be awesome. Good effort i give you a B. Keep truckin

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

Wow ...

wow dude, all I can say is fantastic ... not only is the game good but it also succesfully creates a certain creepy atmosphere to it. Great experience!

orgy mansion orgy mansion

you will never understand org.org

oh my god! frustrating! but good dark concept...i had no idea madonna was 60

punch-a-nerd punch-a-nerd

he looks like a hamburger

good work for first game....keep practising guy

Chicken Hunter Chicken Hunter

good

good flash work , to accomplish making a working game.but the game lacked diversity , keep trying guy