Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Heres to you.

So I'm getting psyched for Halloween 2010 here and I'm going back and looking at the 09 submissions and heres your vid. I love zombies to start with so I gravitated straight towards it. I have to give you 10 across the board because this make me literally laugh out loud belly laugh and its fantastic animation. Well done thanks for making my morning.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Great

This was great man. I noticed similarity to the bosses in left 4 dead. The iguana was like a smoker. The Walrus was like a boomer and the garden Gnome was like a hunter. Don't know if you did this on purpose, subconsciously or coincidentally. But great film anyway.

SpamClamberton responds:

This was put up here late- I actually finished this on 16th October '08. Those bitches at Left4Dead copied ME!

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Amazing

Thats is easily the best flash animation i have ever seen. You get top marks for story, audio and animation. Your backgrounds were awesome and I could tell you spent a lot of time making this. Well done and looking forward to the next.

=The Wall= =The Wall=

Entertaining

Good first movie, nice touch with the video insertion of the explosion. To make your future movies more streamlined, do all your drawing in flash, not in paint because when you import MS paint images and bitmaps they get blurred and all distorted. Use the timeline and keyframes, look around newgrounds for tutorials. All in all good first movie.

RuneSeeker responds:

Thanks for the advice!

Cat House: Meet Papburstz Cat House: Meet Papburstz

LMFAO

LOLOLOLOLOL that was amazing lololol i am still laughing uncontrollably ... so fucking random.

The Snapshot Killer The Snapshot Killer

Loved it

This was so good, I didn't want it to end. I really like your style of animation and your weather effects were very cool. I don't know how to do all that yet. I definitely like the premise of this movie, you should definitely go through with your idea of making it into a series. Good job and rock on brotha.

Dasneviano responds:

Awesome morale-boosting review!
Thanks a lot!

Superman VS Vegeta 1.5 Superman VS Vegeta 1.5

Good movie

good movie but I disagree, I highly doubt that Vegeta even knows what kryptonite is, let alone has any. super man would spank him.

'The Tragedy' 'The Tragedy'

Sorry

Sorry for your loss, but its nice that you can do something like this in memory. Nice fog effects.

Scary Page Scary Page

LOL

Fantastic! very funny man! You need to keep making those! I gave you 5.

Feast of Flesh Feast of Flesh

Very Cool

Hey I really liked this, your use of lighting was fantastic!